Please be informed that the CPA is NOW RELEASING the 2011 Annual Vehicle Pass (AVP) stickers at the Business Marketing & Development Dept. (BMDD), Ground Flr., Admin Bldg, CIP Complex, Cebu City.
All interested applicants may now file AVP applications and claim their stickers from the office. Filing of applications and distribution of stickers is from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Mondays to Fridays. For inquiries, you may call the AVP in-charge at 032-4129024.
For your convenience you may now download the AVP Application Form here.
Deadline for the submission of Application Forms is on April 30, 2010. All applications submitted after April 30, 2011 are subject to 20% surcharge on AVP charges.
GUIDELINES FOR RENEWAL and NEW APPLICANTS OF CPA
ANNUAL VEHICLE PASS (AVP) STICKERS FOR 2011
Renewal and New Applicants
All companies with an approved PTO/AAF and AVP applications for CY 2010 can already apply for renewal for 2011 AVP Stickers beginning Dec. 6, 2010. Also, all interested companies without an approved PTO/AAF and AVP Application may already apply for 2011 AVP Stickers as new applicants.
Requirements for PTO (Permit to Operate)/AAF (Annual Access Fee)
- Photocopy of current (2010) Mayors Permit.
- For Privately-owned Delivery Vehicles – Photocopy of LTFRB Order of Exemption for units applied if available. Units without an LTFRB Order of Exemption may also be applied provided their OR and CR are registered under the company name or that of its business proprietor.
- For Franchised (For Hire) Vehicles engaged in Trucking/Hauling services – Photocopy of current LTFRB Franchise whose validity will not expire within 2011. Please bring the original copy of the franchise for verification purposes.
Requirements for AVP (Annual Vehicle Pass) Stickers
- Three (3) copies of accomplished application for Annual Vehicle Pass (AVP) duly signed by the owner/manager. Entries on the form should be typewritten and arranged according to the listing of the LTFRB Order of Exemption or LTFRB Franchise)
- Photocopy of LTO Certificate of Registration (CR) and Current Official Receipt (OR) of Vehicles.
- For Private Service Vehicles registered under the names of the company’s employee:
- Certification from the employer that the registered owner is a bonafide officer/employee of the company authorized to transact the company’s business inside the port area
- Photocopy of the employees Company Identification Card (ID).
CHARGES TO BE COLLECTED
1. Permit to Operate (PTO)/Annual Access Fee (AAF)
Php 3,360.00* per company engaged in any form of port related business or services.
2. Annual Vehicle Pass (AVP) Stickers
2 – 4 wheels - Php 224.00* per vehicle
6 – 10 wheels / Prime Mover - Php 336.00* per vehicle
(*All costs 12% VAT inclusive)
Period for renewal and new application is from December 6, 2010 to April 30, 2011. All 2010 AVP stickers are valid until April 30, 2011. All applications submitted after April 30, 2011 are subject to 20% surcharge on AVP charges. For inquiries please call the CPA Permits and Licensing Officer or Ryan at Tel. no. 412-9024.