INTERNATIONAL PORT SERVICES FOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS
Import / Export Processing
CPA has established the Cebu International Port (CIP) Processing of Import and Export Documents and Clearances at the One-Stop-Shop. This processing zone houses the following offices for convenience and speedy business transactions:
• Bureau of Customs (BOC)
• Phil. Export Zone Authority (PEZA)
• Oriental Port and Allied Services Corporation (OPASCOR)
• CPA Management Office 1
• Land Bank of the Philippines
Services for Operations
• Berthing – CIP has 690m of berthing space for vessels involved in foreign trade and international cruises
• Anchorage – Vessels can anchor whenever berthing spaces are not yet available
• Storing / Storage – CIP has available container ground slots and reefer container plugs to accommodate storage of cargoes
• Cargo-Handling – CPA, through OPASCOR, provides both arrastre and stevedoring services for cargo handling needs
• Pilotage – Harbor Pilots are available to conduct vessels from the high seas into Cebu International Port. Usually, pilotage is conducted within a two-mile area offshore to an assigned berthing area and vice-versa.
For contact information of any of the following services, you may contact the Business Marketing and Development Department of the Cebu Port Authority at +63.32.4129024 or +63.32.2321461 local 25.
• Water Supply
• Ferry Connection
• Power Supply
• Buses / Shuttle Services
• Telephone Lines
• Banking Services
FACILITIES AT THE CEBU INTERNATIONAL PORT
The CIP is a container terminal covering an area of 12 hectares with 495 meters of berthing space and a controlling draught of minus 8.5 meters at MLLW.
Its facilities include:
1 unit 41 tons SWL, ship-to-shore container gantry crane (scheduled to arrive November 2012)
1 unit 35 tons SWL, ship-to-shore container gantry crane
2 units 30.5 tons SWL, ship-to-shore container gantry cranes
1 unit 35 tons Level Luffing Crane
2 units 42 tons Reach Stackers
12 units 35 tons SWL Rubber-tired yard gantry cranes (transtainers) - plus 2 units to arrive Nov 2012
2 units 42-tonner reach stacker
15 units forklifts from 3 to 25-tonner capacity
28 units Prime Movers
Bulk Handling Terminal, equipped with silos, conveyors, automatic bagging machine and warehouse
45 Reefer Container Plugs with back-up generator set
1,830 TEU Ground Slots
DOMESTIC PORTS SERVICES FOR DOMESTIC OPERATIONS
Services for Operations
1. Berthing – Port of Cebu – Domestic Zone has 3.8 km length of berthing space for vessels involved in inter-island shipping.
2. Anchorage – Vessels can anchor temporarily whenever berthing spaces are not yet available. However, CPA has a designated anchorage area for idle offshore vessels.
3. Storing / Storage – Domestic Zone has approximately 300,000 sqm of open storage area for containers and breakbulk cargoes.
4. Cargo-Handling – CPA, through its accredited Cargo Handling Service Providers (CHSP), provides arrastre, stevedoring and other related services for cargo handling needs
5. Pilotage – Harbor Pilots are available to conduct vessels from Mactan Channel into Cebu Baseport.
6. Ro-Ro Ramps – Domestic vessels may avail of the Roll-on Roll-off ramps located in Pier 1 and Berths 11-12.
Services for Inter-island Passengers
1. Porterage – Cebu – accredited porters are available upon departure and arrival of passenger vessels to assist passengers with their luggage at a standard porterage charges set by the Authority.
2. Shuttle Buses – CPA buses are provided for passengers from Terminal Buildings to vessels prior to departure. Buses are in service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Passenger Terminals – Passenger Terminals 1, 2, and 3 are provided for the passengers’ convenience. These Terminal Buildings are equipped with the following:
* X-ray machines for security check
* Walk-through metal detectors
* Pay Telephones / Loading Stations
* Comfort Rooms
* Waiting area with ample seating capacity
* Ticket booths of shipping companies
* Baggage check-in Counters
* Vending machines with hot and cold drinks
* Various Food establishments
* Other varieties of shop like souvenir shops, massage services and pasalubong centers
For contact information of any of the following services, you may contact the Business Marketing and Development Department of CPA at +63.32.4129024 or +63.32.2321461 local 25.
* Water Supply * Ferry Connection * Telephone Lines
* Power Supply * Buses/Shuttle Services
FACILITIES AT THE DOMESTIC ZONE - CEBU BASEPORT
The Cebu Baseport-Domestic Zone is the area for the domestic transactions of different business coming from and going to the different islands of the archipelago. It Is dedicated to coastwise shipping and it has the following facilities:
3.8 kilometer berth length
3 finger piers providing additional berth
Piers 1 & 2: 18.43m x 141.80m
Pier 3: 18.43m x 74.80m
Open Storage Area of approximately 300,000 sqm
RORO Ramps at Pier 1 and Berths 11-12
7.5 meter draft alongside
5 Passenger Terminals
Passenger Terminal 1- Pier 1
Passenger Terminal 2- Pier 3
Passenger Terminal 3 – Berth 13
Ferry Terminal at Pier 3
Ferry Terminal at Muelle Osmeña
1 unit Quay Crane (35 tons capacity)
1 unit Crawler Crane (35 tons capacity)
4 units 30 tonner Straddle Carriers
51 units Forklift Trucks
(capacity ranging from 2.5 to 28 tons)
Specialized/Articulated equipment such as Low-Bed Trucks and Chassis are available upon requests.